Tuesday, November 16, 2010

friendship...

i think it was monday when i got busy, i've got a message from my "friend" she just said that she was so much excited to tell us something before her birthday. and yet i was really excited then. the next day she texted me that she has to leave the group so as the friendship, i don't really understand, she said "i hope you understand" but how can i understand if she didn't say anything?, i don't see anything wrong about me i mean i haven't done anything that will cause her pain.

so i was hoping that day that she should have not said goodbye at least we don't feel any hurt, i mean she could have go not telling us..

this time maybe God made me realize that "all people around you that you felt care for them and for you are not true, they are temporary, people tend to hurt you not because they love you but they love to hurt you", it was my idea to care for her, it was my intention to love her as i am...i think God told me that all on earth are made for me but not all can go with me. God made me realize that he's the only one who cares for me more than anyone.

hurting me isn't my loss, but your loss...i was just confused that i didn't share my thoughts about God and you. I hope one day someone will be sharing his or her knowledge about God, it's your thing if you will never recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment